REGIONAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Small manufacturers often do not have the resources to appoint a dedicated manager in a new territory; creativity and flexibility is essential.
- Valued distributors need to be effectively managed and supported; and, expectations and responsibilities aligned for productivity.
- The manufacturer needs to know first-hand what is happening in the territory and what to expect as a result of the culture.
In order to produce results and ensure stability, the manufacturer needs to maintain a constant presence in the region if the business is expected to grow. In addition, it is essential to for the manufacturer to gain a significant share of the distributor’s attention to push and sell product.
At C3 Leadership, we will:
- Motivate and develop the distributor to jump start the promotion of the new product.
- Coach the distributor’s sales organization on how to best sell the product.
- Help the distributor to identify the right market-niche, and where to focus its resources effectively.