EXECUTIVE & PROFESSIONAL COACHING
- Proactive skill refinement or development for more effective performance.
- Role enhancement and career advancement for both personal and professional success.
- Goal setting and achievement as it applies to any form of leadership or responsibility.
Coaching for leadership effectiveness and impact inspires others to contribute more productively. In addition, coaching ensures that goals and results are identified and realized. Given the variety of personalities and cultures necessarily present in today’s most effective organizations, developing best-practices in leadership are critical for relevance. Coaching supports one’s evolving brand as a professional, and the quality of their overall effectiveness with others.
At C3 Leadership, we will facilitate:
- A proactive relationship between a skilled coach and a willing individual who desires to grow and overcome, or develop and thrive, or perform and achieve more effectively.
- An honorable relationship between persons of presumed integrity that fosters safety, accountability, and credibility.
- A valued relationship between respectful colleagues that affirms existing capability and effectiveness while ensuring solutions and outcomes that are self-realized and professionally actualized.
Value Proposition, Executive Coaching, BD, 2017.pdf
How Managers Can Excel by Really Coaching Their Employees | Gallup.pdf